Skip to main content

Unemployment

I was on yahoo today and I just decided to click on this picture link regarding unemployment. As I write this  I am just filled with sadness in regards to the people who are suffering.  I mean really suffering. I complain about all kinds of things, which may be normal.  But what do I have to complain about.

I am not employed either, but I chose to build a business on my own without someone giving me something.  Hard decision to make but I had to make it and it has served me for the last 10yrs.

Now with that said, I read those stories about someone mixing oatmeal with all their meals so they can extend their food options. A guy who thought about killing himself (he lost his 6figure a yr job)  and he is just paralized with grief and fear, so he stares out the window, stares at his computer, and has no social life to speak of.

Statements I copied from the article:
"I hide my emotions, but deep down I feel I am dying off"
"I am scared to death of what lies ahead"

"We can't hire any more old people"

People are losing their homes, moving back with their parents at record rates.  I could go on and on.  If you are over a certain age you are in hot water, cause they are opting to hire from the younger pool.

I just wanted to express my concern about this.  What do you do if you have been unemployed for 6+ months and you are going on 5-20 interviews a week and you are not getting any closer to getting a job.  What should you do?  Go back to school? Thats an option, 6mo-2yrs you can have a new field in something.  Move in with your parents/relatives. That does not make you money, but it would help your bill situation. 


I will tell you where I am going with this.  I believe you need to brain storm on a business venture that will help you.  I say if you are unemployed and searching for a job, collecting unemployment and need a break.  Stop looking for someone to give you a job. 

Try something else.  Start a business or several.
Do your research, this is for you, no one else is responsible for your lively hood.

I have a business opportunity that I think is worth starting.  Its called Infinity Downline.   It is a simple marketing business.  Sign up is free. So sign up look around and really watch the videos and read the information.  This business has been around for a while and the owners have been in business for more than 15yrs.  If you have questions just email me or add a comment or call me. My number is on the website.  I rarely talk to people on the people but If you feel you need to talk to me call. 

If you read the side bar - It mentions that I will sponsor people into this business.  That is true.  It cost $25 to start and $25 each month.  My method gets you into the business and then helps so that you will be in even money or profit before your next payment. 
This business is perfectly legal you are essentially selling subscriptions (which includes videos/audio/information packets).  No need to complicate it.  It is that simple.

Marketing Video -

http://www.powerof4system.net/sales/movie.html

Infinity Downline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMAZON IS LETTING US GO!

This is an actual letter from AMAZON.COM to all California associates Title:  Notice of Contract Termination Due to Potential New California Law Hello, For well over a decade, the Amazon Associates Program has worked with thousands of California residents. Unfortunately, a potential new law that may be signed by Governor Brown compels us to terminate this program for California-based participants. It specifically imposes the collection of taxes from consumers on sales by online retailers - including but not limited to those referred by California-based marketing affiliates like you - even if those retailers have no physical presence in the state. We oppose this bill because it is unconstitutional and counterproductive. It is supported by big-box retailers, most of which are based outside California, that seek to harm the affiliate advertising programs of their competitors. Similar legislation in other states has led to job and income losses, and little, if any, new tax revenue. We

Blogger Pet Peeve

I have just noticed - today I have a pet peeve with blogger.com or at least other bloggers.  If you have a blogger.com site and the blogger template navigation bar is still visible on your site you are not serious. I can see if you are a family creating a blog of your families crazy vacations.  It probably would not  matter how your background is coming across or how people are accessing your site. But if you are claiming to have a business of any kind please, I beg of you. Get rid of the blogger Navigation bar It should be a no brainer.  I have already given details on my blog 'Setting up your blog' .  Just click on the lower side bar that says navigation bar; it will take you there.  Stop people from casually drifting away from your blog.  Traffic is too presious! And guess what!  This is for you guys on the first page of Google or Yahoo.  You are giving away customers by not taking care of this as soon as possible and losing money!!!

PROFIT MIRACLE-Work at home Auto Profit Machine

TO WORK ONLINE --------------------------------------------------- Even if you are now gainfully employed, it is still better to plan another source of income. Take a look at your computer? Are you aware that this simple and ordinary gadget where you play computer game or find friends in the Facebook is like the genie in Aladdin's lamp? Your internet can be your gateway to a good source of income. It paints a bleak picture of what will happen to your means of livelihood in the near future. With the ongoing recession, you lost the comfort zone feeling which you always maintain in relation to your job. Today, people talk a lot about the global crisis and its adverse effects in your economic life. By working online, you can benefit in many ways. WHAT DOES WORKING ONLINE MEAN? --------------------------------------------------- To work online, you are have to have a your computer and a internet connection. Your only requirements for working at home is being computer-literate, having a